Self Assessment tax returns can be riddled with complexities when you have many sources of income.
Taxpayers will often complete returns incorrectly due to ongoing changes to tax legislation, risking delay and incorrect filing penalties.
Qorro & Associates will eliminate the stress often caused by self assessment and help you avoid costly mistakes, by offering a comprehensive self assessment service.
We will work with you throughout the tax year and not only when tax deadlines approach. Our SA service for individuals include:
- Registration with HMRC if not already registered
- Acting as your agent with HMRC
- Calculation of your tax and NI due, including possible claims
- Filing your self assessment return
- Ongoing advice on tax planning opportunities that could reduce your tax bill
- Helping you understand Income Tax and National Insurance
- Making elections and necessary rebates claims
We will deal directly with the HM Revenue and Customs on your behalf and, should you be selected for a self assessment enquiry, act for you at any meetings for an additional fee.
With our self assessment service, you will never need to worry about your tax return again. Our friendly team of accountants are all well versed in tax laws and processes and will make sure you are never penalised for late or incorrect self assessment returns and help you reduce your overall tax payments when possible.